Saturday, June 12, 2010

Bullysticks.

Ugh. This morning, I woke up to find Snick and Ava gnawing on bullysticks. They were perfectly happy, of course, but I hadn't given them the bullysticks. After looking around, I find my "hidden" stash of bullysticks from the store yesterday is empty. The local petstore had a sale last week on the bullysticks, so I bought my limit of 10, gave the dogs each one, and had them stashed. That means that there were eight bullysticks missing. After asking mom about it, she said that she managed to save three sticks from them, but still. Overnight, five 6" bullysticks managed to disappear and I'd bet money that Ava got them down, then Snickers scarfed most of them, since he can polish one off in about 15 minutes.

Totally my fault of course, since my hiding spot wasn't as wonderful as I thought, apparently. But still, neither dog was hungry for breakfast. And I think it'll be a few days before anyone gets another bullystick....

No comments:

Post a Comment